Friday, July 3, 2009

paint chip. paint chip.

Hello! Kara, here! And I'm ready and excited to bring you this week's challenge at Work Your Soul.

Paint chips are pretty awesome. Y'know, those free samples of paint colors that you can pick up at the supermarket or Home Depot?

They're amazing. Colorful, cheap, free. Not much better than t
hat.

The challenge is just to use 'em. I have a nice collection of them courtesy of a few friends of mine and I'm sure you do to. So.... Get to working your soul!

My quick art journal page--

Work Your Soul.


Other way fun ideas I found while doing some paint chip love research--

6 comments:

Stephanie Baxter said...

Oh my gosh, I have a whole stack of these that I've had for a good couple of years now and just haven't known what to do with them! Fab!

♥ JB said...

I love this!


Great job Kara.


I'm now going to have to run and get some

Christina C. said...

fantastic projects.
thank you for the inspiration. :)

Karyn said...

I can't tell you how many times I have thought about using some of my many paint chips in some awesome way. I'm still waiting for the right idea.

Gracie said...

I love this blog.
Good job.
xx

Irma said...

I've just done a tutorial on my blog about using wood-stain paint samples to make cool wood-grain alphas.
here:
http://irmaperedne.blogspot.com/2009/11/tutorial-dyi-wood-grain-chipboard.html